In 2015, DJ Khaled began his one-man war against “they.” At the time, no one really knew who he was referring to when he mentioned “they,” but according to Khaled, “they” didn’t want you to have, or do, a damn thing. While celebrating the success of his 2014 single “Hold You Down,” Khaled broke it down simple and plain: “They don’t want you to win. They don’t want you to have the No. 1 record in the country. They don’t want you get healthy. They don’t want you to exercise. And they don’t want you to have that view.” Hell, based on this collection of videos he posted on Snapchat, “they” don’t even want you to have breakfast.
On 03/17/2017 / By THE TERMINATOR
- NAACP and FuseTV Team Up For ‘Show Me Democracy’ Documentary
- The Gore Boyz – “Kisses For The Road”
- DJ Khaled Feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne – I’m the One
- George Miller talks Mad Max: Fury Road sequels
- 21 Savage Stops Concert After Fan Throws Stuff on Stage
- David Fincher to direct World War Z sequel