Travis Scott is a really cool guy. Like, legitimately, he’s one of the coolest dudes you’ll ever meet—ever. But even he’s not too cool to suffer a disastrous, stage-set-wrecking fall in front of thousands of Twitter-finger-wielding Drake fans. Or is he?
You see, when you’re Travis Scott, you don’t fall; you simply relieve the ground of your presence. At least, that’s pretty much what the Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight artist said in a recent cover story interview for British GQ Style.
“I didn’t fall, dude, I flew. I was floating. I don’t fall. Shit, nothing happened,” Scott said of the accident. “Floating is amazing. It’s like getting in a plane. I just flew, man. I’m a magician, like David Blaine. I could never fall. Drake is an amazing person. Also, a magician. He’s a big brother, super-talent, he’s cool,” Scott continued, giving props to Drizzy, who gave fans at the London concert a full refund after the accident.
On 03/15/2017 / By Ultimo Dragon
- NAACP and FuseTV Team Up For ‘Show Me Democracy’ Documentary
- The Gore Boyz – “Kisses For The Road”
- DJ Khaled Feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne – I’m the One
- George Miller talks Mad Max: Fury Road sequels
- 21 Savage Stops Concert After Fan Throws Stuff on Stage
- David Fincher to direct World War Z sequel