The versatile entertainment artist Oz is talking only to the ladies, in his brand new single “Foolish Gold”. The emotionally motivated single displays the artist’s heart on his sleeve, as he reminisces about the moments he shared with his special someone, both good and bad. Oz expresses personal hurt and disappointment, realizing that what seemed like forever with the one he loved, turned out to short lived. “It’s funny how you moved on. It’s funny how I still hold on” Oz plainly states what he’s feeling and introduces listeners to his love life drama. The simplified track doesn’t require a lot of instrumental movement, providing a clear space for Oz and his bars to breath. This smooth single reflects an unfortunate love story where one man falls madly in love with a woman, only to realize that he has been played like foolish gold.
On 03/12/2017 / By STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
- Cherp ft. Jaquáe – Girl Official
- Lil Wayne Says “C5 coming Soon “F*ck Cash Money, It’s The ROC”
- Washington Wizards’ John Wall Reveals What He Told Gucci Mane and Quavo During Playoff Game
- Burglars Say YG’s Song ‘Meet the Flockers’ Inspired Them to Rob Homes in Los Angeles
- Kodak Black Removed From Future’s Nobody Safe Tour
- Drake Gives Kendrick Lamar Props on ‘Damn.’ Album Sales