Freddie Gibbs has some pretty hardcore lyrics, but that doesn’t mean he’s without a soft spot. He displayed that more loving side by getting a tattoo of his daughter across his chest. He showcased the new tattoo on Instagram yesterday (March 12).
In the Instagram post, a shirtless Gibbs can be seen reclining in a chair in what appears to be a tattoo parlor. On his right we can see an image of his daughter clipped to some sort of intricate measuring device. As you can see, the tattoo is an incredible recreation of the picture, and he credits the work to famed tattoo artist, Jun Cha.
Gibbs’ Instagram post comes less than a week after he unveiled “Crushed Glass,” a new song and accompanying visual that marks his return to the rap game. Gibbs had teased his return just a few days before that, and once you hear that his typically ferocious brand of lyricism is still intact, you’ll definitely be at least a little excited.
On 03/13/2017 / By Ultimo Dragon
- NAACP and FuseTV Team Up For ‘Show Me Democracy’ Documentary
- The Gore Boyz – “Kisses For The Road”
- DJ Khaled Feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne – I’m the One
- George Miller talks Mad Max: Fury Road sequels
- 21 Savage Stops Concert After Fan Throws Stuff on Stage
- David Fincher to direct World War Z sequel