We don’t know if you’ve heard, but the days of rappers just rapping are pretty much over. The latest example of a talented MC branching out in new and somewhat unexpected ways is Action Bronson.
According to the folks at The Hollywood Reporter, Bronson is coming out with his own dating show on Snapchat. The matchmaking show, which is titled Hungry Hearts With Action Bronson, is part of a larger deal Vice Media has made to provide original shows for the social media app.
Vice Media is already producing Bronson’s show, Fuck, That’s Delicious, so moving to a matchmaking show should be a pretty seamless transition for the “Muslim Wedding” rapper—if you want to call it a transition at all. Hungry Hearts is all set to premiere later this year and will run eight episodes.
On 03/15/2017 / By Ultimo Dragon
- NAACP and FuseTV Team Up For ‘Show Me Democracy’ Documentary
- The Gore Boyz – “Kisses For The Road”
- DJ Khaled Feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne – I’m the One
- George Miller talks Mad Max: Fury Road sequels
- 21 Savage Stops Concert After Fan Throws Stuff on Stage
- David Fincher to direct World War Z sequel