Migos stay winning. After earning the number one song and album in the country, the Atlanta rap group inks a new deal with Motown/Capitol Records.
From now on, all of Migos’ music will be released through Quality Control’s (QC) new joint venture with Motown and Capitol Records. The new deal is an extension of QC’s joint venture with Capitol Music Group (CMG), which was already in place.
“This is a very exciting time for QC and Migos,” says QC’s CEO, Pierre Thomas. “We have been independently building our brand, and though our partnership with Motown/Capitol they have shown us that this is the right home to take our business to a global platform.”
Motown President Ethopia Habtemariam echoes Thomas’ statement: “The members of Migos are true artists who are representing and driving youth culture as they break boundaries with their music. Less than two years ago, we began our relationship with QC because we believed in them and were aligned in a mission and purpose to propel our culture to a global market—and we are doing just that.”
Congratulations are in order for Migos, Thomas and Habtemariam, along with CMG’s chairman and CEO Steve Barnett, QC’s COO Kevin “Coach K” Lee and everybody else involved in the new joint venture.
Migos’ New Music Will Be Released Through Quality Control’s Joint Venture With Motown and Capitol Records0 Comments
On 02/16/2017 / By Ultimo Dragon
- Kendrick Lamar’s “HUMBLE.” Was Originally Meant for Gucci Mane
- Lil Yachty Responds to Joe Budden Saying Lil Boat Is Ruining the Culture
- Snoop Dogg “Neva Left” Album Cover Revealed
- Anderson .Paak Feat. Ty Dolla $ign & ScHoolboy Q – Come Down
- Father Broadcasts Daughter’s Murder Live on Facebook
- Lil Wayne Lets Loose on a Fan for Throwing a Drink at Him