In 2016, the overwhelming success of “One Dance” proved that almost no one could resist the urge to vibe out to Drake‘s music. In 2017, it’s proving that the song’s appeal even stretches out to Drizzy’s enemies–specifically, Meek Mill.
In a recently uploaded video, Meek and his crew can be seen turning up to “One Dance” as they two-step the night away. If you know Meek’s history with the Toronto rapper, this probably isn’t something you ever saw coming. 2017 is off to an interesting start.
Back in 2015, Meek stained Drizzy’s credibility by claiming that rapper/songwriter Quentin Miller was responsible for crafting some of his music. In the days and weeks and months that followed, Drizzy and Meek exchanged a few scathing diss records, with Drake’s Meek diss “Back to Back” being nominated for a Grammy. Ouch.
Although Meek and Drizzy haven’t been as active in their beef lately, they haven’t really shown any signs of reconcilliation, even though Drizzy recently promised to never perform “Back to Back” anymore during a New Year’s Eve show in Las Vegas. Considering everything that’s happened recently, beef is probably the last thing on Meek’s mind.
On 01/06/2017 / By THE TERMINATOR
- Remy Ma Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage
- Russell Wilson Teaches Future’s Son How To Be A Real Man
- Lil Scrappy Steals Odell Beckham Hair Style
- Chance The Rapper Smokes A Bong For The First Time Ever
- Young Thug Gets His Fake Teeth Worked On After They Almost Fell Out
- ASAP Rocky Pissed At ASAP Ferg For Using His Toothbrush To Clean Clippers