Paris investigators have now focused on the possibility of last October’s armed robbery of Kim Kardashian being an “inside job,” sources told the Hollywood Reporter Tuesday. Kardashian’s chauffeur and his younger brother were both among those taken into custody earlier this week. Michael Madar, 40, and Gary Madar, 27, were reportedly employed by the same company.
On 01/10/2017 / By THE TERMINATOR
- Remy Ma Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage
- Russell Wilson Teaches Future’s Son How To Be A Real Man
- Lil Scrappy Steals Odell Beckham Hair Style
- Chance The Rapper Smokes A Bong For The First Time Ever
- Young Thug Gets His Fake Teeth Worked On After They Almost Fell Out
- ASAP Rocky Pissed At ASAP Ferg For Using His Toothbrush To Clean Clippers