High-end fashion label Dior Homme taps Harlem rapper A$AP Rocky once again, to be the face of their spring/summer 2017 campaign ad. Joined by the likes of Boy George, Ernest Klimko and Rami Malek, the Live. Love. A$AP rapper can be seen showcasing the brand new looks from the Parisian brand.
Having already worked with Dior for its fall/winter 2016 campaign ad, Rocky and Dior continue their relationship in 2017 as the A$AP rapper is just one of the four creative minds featured on Dior’s newest campaign. For the latest from the Parisian label, the “Everyday” rapper is seen in the streets of Paris wearing multiple outfits from Dior’s S//S17 collection that include: long, extended coats, floral print trousers, button up shirts, sunglasses, blazers, boots and a multiple patched jean jacket. George, Malek and Klimko, who also star alongside Rocky in the ad, provide a detailed look of Dior’s spring-ready threads as well as the brand’s accessories for 2017.
Dior Homme’s spring/summer 2017 collection will be available at select retailers very soon. For now, check out images of Rocky’s Dior ad’s above and below and to see the brand’s full 2017 spring/summer campaign, check out their brand new Instagram page.
On 01/10/2017 / By Ultimo Dragon
- Remy Ma Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage
- Russell Wilson Teaches Future’s Son How To Be A Real Man
- Lil Scrappy Steals Odell Beckham Hair Style
- Chance The Rapper Smokes A Bong For The First Time Ever
- Young Thug Gets His Fake Teeth Worked On After They Almost Fell Out
- ASAP Rocky Pissed At ASAP Ferg For Using His Toothbrush To Clean Clippers